CNN projection: GOP will keep the House
posted at 9:11 pm on November 6, 2012 by Allahpundit
No surprise at all. The upper bound of Democratic gains that I’d heard today was D+10, which would still leave Boehner with a double-digit lead.
Thanks to Mourdock, Akin, and a few others, looks like divided government is on tap next year no matter who wins the Obama/Romney death struggle.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation