CNN projection: GOP will keep the House
posted at 9:11 pm on November 6, 2012 by Allahpundit
No surprise at all. The upper bound of Democratic gains that I’d heard today was D+10, which would still leave Boehner with a double-digit lead.
Thanks to Mourdock, Akin, and a few others, looks like divided government is on tap next year no matter who wins the Obama/Romney death struggle.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen