Chuck Todd: Both sides now expect Romney to win Florida
posted at 8:53 pm on November 6, 2012 by Allahpundit
Welcome news via Mediaite. Expected margin: Fewer than 100,000 votes, but a win’s a win. Possible explanation why?
Wow, Obama only getting 66% of the Jewish vote in FL. Kerry got 80%
— Philip Klein (@philipaklein) November 7, 2012
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained