Chris Matthews: Who are these idiots who are voting third-party?
posted at 4:29 pm on November 6, 2012 by Allahpundit
Via Mediaite. On the one hand, he’s insulting hundreds of thousands of Americans who are turning out and voting on principle, in good conscience. They’re doing their civic duty despite no hope of victory. And he’s dumping on them for it.
On the other hand, ask me again late tonight how I feel about this if Romney ends up losing a squeaker in Virginia thanks to Gary Johnson and Virgil Goode.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style