Chris Matthews: Who are these idiots who are voting third-party?
posted at 4:29 pm on November 6, 2012 by Allahpundit
Via Mediaite. On the one hand, he’s insulting hundreds of thousands of Americans who are turning out and voting on principle, in good conscience. They’re doing their civic duty despite no hope of victory. And he’s dumping on them for it.
On the other hand, ask me again late tonight how I feel about this if Romney ends up losing a squeaker in Virginia thanks to Gary Johnson and Virgil Goode.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation