Aww yeah: Biden woos the ladies, drops hints about ’16 run while he votes
posted at 8:28 am on November 6, 2012 by Mary Katharine Ham
Via ABC News’ Arlette Saenz:
Is 2016 in the air? When asked if this is the last time he’ll be voting for himself, Biden said “No I don’t think so.”
— Arlette Saenz (@ArletteSaenz) November 6, 2012
ABC has video of him in line, doing some uncomfortable touching with the woman in front of him as she loudly, nervously laughs and Dr. Jill Biden keeps her head down. Oy, Joe:
Biden had to wait in line at his polling place just like everybody else at Alexis duPont High School in Greenville, according to the White House pool report. President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama already exercised their rights — by taking part in early and absentee voting.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained