Green Room

You know what I’ll miss the most least after this election?

posted at 11:04 pm on November 5, 2012 by

Walking, talking vaginas:

The marvel of this is that anyone — and I mean anyone — thinks this is an effective way to make a political argument.  Also, not to encourage a ranking system, but Code Pink actually put a little more effort into their vajayjay costumes.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Vote like your lady parts depend on it!

Corporal Tunnel on November 5, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Yes, they are very realistic looking now.

HumpBot Salvation on November 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Come on, how can you miss this? I think it’s great. I love it when liberals do really, really, really stupid things thinking they’re being hip and cool for their cause, when in reality it’s backfiring on them and they’re either too stupid, narcissistic or blind to know it.

ButterflyDragon on November 5, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Aww how sweet. Why, she looks just like the Virgin Mary. In pink!

inviolet on November 5, 2012 at 11:19 PM

I’m not a gynecologist, but I’ll have a look.

SailorMark on November 5, 2012 at 11:20 PM

You know when Romney wins..he should issue an executive order in January 2013 that anyone who voted for Obama in 2008 or 2012 should have to wear one of these anytime they are in public.

Kind of like a scarlet letter.

HumpBot Salvation on November 5, 2012 at 11:22 PM

As someone noted yesterday when AP put this video up: She’s telling us a vote for Obama is a vote for a pu$$y.

NotCoach on November 5, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Turn around, that’s not a vajayjay

faraway on November 5, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Actually you’ve had it up for at least 2 days now, I watched it earlier just ya know to see…

it’s so gross and I am speaking as a woman here,

that it doesn’t earn even a pittance of critique

other then one word

disgusting.

seesalrun2 on November 5, 2012 at 11:54 PM

“Also, not to encourage a ranking system, but Code Pink actually put a little more effort into their vajayjay costumes.”

hahahahahaha – OMG, that was worth opening the post, right there. I’m too pumped to sleep. If I’m up all night, I’m coming back to chuckle at this again. For the first time ever, I’ll be waiting when they open the polling station.

fabrexe on November 6, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Kind of like a scarlet letter.

HumpBot Salvation on November 5, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Actually, it should be the other orifice just a little farther back.

trigon on November 6, 2012 at 12:11 AM

When she opens her mouth, a golden shower should jet out.

BL@KBIRD on November 6, 2012 at 12:27 AM

I don’t like my vaginas to talk. For sure I don’t like them to mouth off.

IronDioPriest on November 6, 2012 at 12:30 AM

fabrexe on November 6, 2012 at 12:05 AM

easy fella, this is a PG rated website.

HumpBot Salvation on November 6, 2012 at 12:40 AM

I don’t think you will get the opportunity to miss them if Gov. Romney wins.

Cindy Munford on November 6, 2012 at 12:43 AM

No, if you vote with your vagina you are not better than any guy thinking with his dick!

Valkyriepundit on November 6, 2012 at 5:46 AM

Nope, a woman voting with her lady parts isnt better than a man thinking with his male-y parts!

Valkyriepundit on November 6, 2012 at 8:03 AM

I don’t think you will get the opportunity to miss them if Gov. Romney wins.

Cindy Munford on November 6, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Agreed. If Mitt wins, they triple down on the crazy for the next four years, to the point that if you’re an activist in one of those highly-trendy-and-caring liberal bi-coastal areas, it may become de rigueur to go out dressed as a vajayjay just to stand up to the oppression of the Romney Administration (liberal men on the other hand, can go around dressed as Starbucks coffee cups, since apparently some on the left think Mitt’s going to suppress that, too).

jon1979 on November 6, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Who says they’re necessarily going away? These are libturds we’re talking about after all.

stukinIL4now on November 6, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Of all the things from the campaign I will miss, I’m going to enjoy missing the “War on Women” the most.

JimLennon on November 6, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Where are Penn and Teller? They need to be all over this. I would love to see it.

idalily on November 6, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Huh? I figured you to say trolls.

Bmore on November 6, 2012 at 10:18 AM