Trick or Treat
posted at 3:44 pm on November 5, 2012 by Mike Antonucci
I provide this excerpt, without comment, from an e-mail sent last week by California Teachers Association president Dean Vogel to CTA activists. If any of you experienced this firsthand, I would love to hear from you:
Halloween is coming up, and many of us will be staying in to hand out candy to neighborhood kids. This is a great time to also share our campaign message with their parents. Use any of our resources in our campaign section to hand out.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation