The coveted Cutler endorsement comes through for Romney
posted at 4:41 pm on November 5, 2012 by Mary Katharine Ham
From morning radio in Chicago today, it came late, but here it is!
Appearing on his weekly segment of the “Jay Cutler Show” on WMVP-AM 1000 on Monday, the Bears quarterback was asked by co-host Tom Waddle about his voting preference: Mitt Romney or Barack Obama.
“That’s a touchy subject,” Cutler said initially. “Yeah, I have been following the debates and everything. I do live in Tennessee. I’m voting for Mitt (Romney) this election season.”
Cool of him to be honest about it on the air, but I hope he doesn’t get too much blowback from it. Probably too much to hope for in Chicago. His co-hosts were split between Romney and Obama, so he had at least had some back-up on the air.
Yeah, there are other QBs I would have preferred— Rodgers, Peyton, Stafford?— but we’ll take it!
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”