posted at 1:46 pm on November 5, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
Guy, I am not at all surprised by that outcome. However, I would point out that an incumbent at 48% the final day before the election has probably hit his ceiling — especially in this economic environment. I’ll make that point in a later post about a couple of other polls, too.
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?