Green Room

Obama helpfully reminds Twitter followers: I got Bin Laden, you know

posted at 7:55 pm on November 5, 2012 by

I’m honestly surprised that the death photos didn’t mysteriously “leak.” If he had crapped the bed at the second debate the way he did at the first, Bin Laden with his eye shot out would be the backdrop on my PC right now.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Meanwhile the newest perpetrator of terror on 9/11 was sipping mango juice and talking to American reporters. But you know, campaigning and all.

BKeyser on November 5, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Bob Dole liked to talk about himself in the third person as well, right before he won his election in a landslide.

RINO in Name Only on November 5, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Obama spikes the football.

BobMbx on November 5, 2012 at 8:03 PM

puke

usedtobeinmich on November 5, 2012 at 8:07 PM

This is what desperation looks like.

Red Cloud on November 5, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I want this sh!tbag gone in the worst way. Tired of Mr Teleprompter and Photo Op. Not to mention Mr Pat myself on the back.

gsherin on November 5, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Romney needs to tweet:

Obama has spent more of other peoples money than any other human being evah. $6 Trillion and counting. And Ambassador Stevens is still dead.

BobMbx on November 5, 2012 at 8:23 PM

The man is a psychopath

faraway on November 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Did the national geo movie air last night? I’ve heard nothing about it.

Quisp on November 5, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Winning campaigns don’t do this.

Neither do most losing campaigns.

Alberta_Patriot on November 5, 2012 at 8:38 PM

It’s all about the O. Always. Not the Seals, not the CIA, not the military. Nope. Always about Barry. He got OBL.

conservative pilgrim on November 5, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Btw–that poster is creepy.

conservative pilgrim on November 5, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Didn’t this sort of thing cause a normally docile people to fly into a burning rage and storm our embassies overseas?

This is shouting “fire” in a crowded movie theater. This will incite more violence…which is not covered by the 1st Amendment. This person needs to be brought to justice.

Wait, a Democrat president said this?

Nevermind.

Left Coast Right Mind on November 5, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I can see an aging bitter old man doing the speech circuit. A quarter of it will be dedicated to “The Gutsy Call”.

And oh yeah, SEALs were involved too.

hawkdriver on November 5, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Originally Operation Enduring Freedom was going to be Operation Infinite Justice but was changed after outrage from Muslims, boo-hooers, and other nit-pickers. I guess its ok for Obama to make allusions about being some final source of justice. ughhh Wednesday cannot come to soon.

Sourced fool!: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Enduring_Freedom

Beermeliberty on November 5, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Smell that?

DESPERATION

portlandon on November 5, 2012 at 9:09 PM

This is what happens when you have a “come to Jesus moment”, you start looking at the final polling and understand, yes, we are behind with Indie’s by +7-9 nationally and the gender gap is still -9. Checkmate!

jjnco73 on November 5, 2012 at 9:35 PM

And yes, Pennsylvania is in play for Romney, remember the war on suburbia!

jjnco73 on November 5, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Ambassador Stevens unavailable for comment.

ButterflyDragon on November 5, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Did the national geo movie air last night? I’ve heard nothing about it.

Quisp on November 5, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Yes. I saw it on the screen guide while looking for something to watch. I refused to tune into it though because I couldn’t stomach it if they started lauding Obama’s “gutsy call”.

ButterflyDragon on November 5, 2012 at 9:54 PM

And didn’t those rioting Muslims in Cairo shout on 9/11: “Obama, Obama, we are all Osamas”?

Talk about stoking fires, Nitwit in Chief.

onlineanalyst on November 5, 2012 at 10:04 PM

It’s all about the O. Always. Not the Seals, not the CIA, not the military.

conservative pilgrim on November 5, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Not Pannetta.

SagebrushPuppet on November 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM

The presidential version of “Oh, yeah? Well my dad can beat up your dad.”

Pathetic close from a pathetic man. Go away, Zero. Just. Go. Away.

Rational Thought on November 5, 2012 at 10:56 PM

He tweets about himself in the third person?

Ukiah on November 5, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Hey Barry, remember back on September 11th when you made the gutsy call to save the Americans under attack in Benghazi? Oh, that’s right; you went to bed early so you would be well rested for your fundraising trip to Vegas. Oops. So…remember when you went and got the guys responsible for the Benghazi attack? Oh wait, it’s been 7 weeks and still no US response aside from sending some brown shirts to arrest some guy for making a lame video…oh, and dropping $70K on a groveling apology ad in Pakistan. Hmmm…well at least you used the power of your office to convinced the Tunisian government to let us speak to the guy they arrested for involvement in the attack and…uh, no wait, that was Senator Lindsay Graham. So what have you done about Benghazi? Nothing but lied your azz off. For shame, you coward.

rcpjr on November 6, 2012 at 12:20 AM

The Saudis birthed 9/11. They are guilty as hell and free as a bird.

BL@KBIRD on November 6, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Soon, Barry, you’ll be able to see Indonesia from your house.

I cannot wait until I don’t have to think about this cancer on the world every day. He stole my children’s future and I want him to go away soooooo badly.

winoceros on November 6, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Someone with more skill then I has GOT to photoshop a Judge Dredd uniform on Obama in that pic.

wolfva on November 6, 2012 at 3:50 AM

For me the bigger question is, why is there a town named “Dixie”ville Notch in NH?

hawkdriver on November 6, 2012 at 5:49 AM

Wrong … thread.

hawkdriver on November 6, 2012 at 5:49 AM

Nah, that was Hillary and Panetta, Skippy. Jarrett wouldn’t let you.

dogsoldier on November 6, 2012 at 6:02 AM

ButterflyDragon on November 5, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Thanks. This morning I found articles on how it rated – National Geo’s 6th highest rating evah, scoring – wait for it – 1.4 in the 25-54 demo. According to the Wa Po, 4.7 million people watched at least 6 minutes, and that’s the number NG is running with, but Nielson says only 2.7 were watching at any given time, and the Real Housewives premier topped it by half a million people.

Quisp on November 6, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Make that Real Housewives of Atlanta, on Bravo.

Quisp on November 6, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Disgusting !
Using an assasination for a campaign prop.
Never been done before and I hope to NEVER see it again.
IF I was on the fence, this would cause me to vote against Obama.
He and his people should be ashamed.

Jabberwock on November 6, 2012 at 7:29 AM