Final Gallup: 49/48 Romney
posted at 1:31 pm on November 5, 2012 by Guy Benson
Down from his five-point lead early last week, but still a small edge for the challenger:
Gallup editor-in-chief Frank Newport tells Bloomberg Businessweek that the release of Monday’s tracking poll, set for 1 p.m., will show Mitt Romney leading President Obama 49 percent to 48 percent among likely voters nationally.
So Obama gained two points, Romney dropped two, and now Gallup’s final margin is right in the ballpark of…virtually every single other pollster. Rasmussen has it at 49/48 for Mitt, too. Check out the closing trend on independents.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style