Green Room

Video: Vagina 2012

posted at 2:25 pm on November 4, 2012 by

Via BuzzFeed, this should have been an ad for OFA. It’s a perfect distillation of their “progressive” view of women voters, the political equivalent of “Chess for Girls.” See Eliana Johnson at the Corner for more.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Imagine if a guy dressed as a huge penis were expected to be taken seriously. Sometimes I do think feminists are overly fixated on their reproductive organs.

Rudemeister on November 4, 2012 at 6:22 PM

“We mean no harm to your planet! We mean no harm to your planet!”

Mary in LA on November 5, 2012 at 3:17 AM

Virginia, Virginia, Virginia!
I’m sick and tired about hearing about Virginia!
We should be concerned with all the swing states!
Wait? What? It’s vagina, not Virginia?
Oh.
Nevermind.

50sGuy on November 5, 2012 at 4:20 AM

Icky.

Sherman1864 on November 5, 2012 at 5:58 AM

When I am lying in my deathbed in the final throes of life, when I take a serious inventory of how I lived my brief and precious life, I will look back and curse myself for allowing 2:36 of my of it to be wasted on that clip.

Sharp_Right_Turn on November 5, 2012 at 6:21 AM

OBAMA 2012: LABIA OVER LIBYA

Sharp_Right_Turn on November 5, 2012 at 6:22 AM

Hahahahahaha…

I see after she got blasted in the comments and the ratings were about 5:1 negative, that she removed all the comments and disabled the ratings.

Guess she can’t handle the truth. Typical liberal. Living in their own little made up universe in their head and if anything threatens to break into that bubble, they pretend it doesn’t exist.

ButterflyDragon on November 5, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Sorry but the Molon Labia comment has got me in stitches…this is the face of the new democrat party…….

crosshugger on November 5, 2012 at 8:28 AM

shorter version: I’m a vagina here to tell you to stop objectifying women and take “women’s issues” seriously.

Nothing like a women dressed up as a vagina talking about “equality” in the work place and denouncing Romney for wanting women in the kitchen (something he didn’t say).

gwelf on November 5, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Dear God. Is this woman for real, or is she stupid?

RebeccaH on November 5, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Comment pages: 1 2

Top Pick

“Felix was out on bond after threatening another public servant and has a history of making threats.”

Chaffetz: House needs housing allowances?

Ed Morrissey Jun 27, 2017 8:41 PM

“There are dozens upon dozens of members living in their offices, and I don’t know how healthy that is long term.”

“This isn’t going to get a lot cheaper, it can’t, it won’t.”

“…what we failed to achieve with votes, we would do with weapons.”

“[S]o dumb it’s amazing we even have to have the conversation.”

“It was not necessary.”

“You’re inflaming everyone right here right now with those words!”

“Trump’s people said, ‘We’ll be writing the speech that the President’s Audio-Animatronic figure will be saying.'”

Excuses, excuses.

Not really a “kill all the lawyers” scenario

4 pm ET!

“it has not taken serious steps to end its own complicity in trafficking, including forced laborers from North Korea.”

Currently doing a search for “good international trade lawyers”

Ransomware attack spreads through Europe

John Sexton Jun 27, 2017 1:01 PM

“A massive ransomware campaign is currently unfolding worldwide.”

At least their address rarely changes

It just keeps on happening

“Trump is good for business right now.”

Start spreading the news…

“Now it’s time for the next step.”

A “cryptic” warning to Bashar al-Assad?

Jazz Shaw Jun 27, 2017 8:01 AM

The three strikes rule may be in effect

CNN reporters resign over retracted story

John Sexton Jun 26, 2017 9:21 PM

“The individuals all stated that they accepted responsibility and wanted to resign.”

Federalism’s greatest champion is now …

Ed Morrissey Jun 26, 2017 8:41 PM

“In the end, we’re a democracy.”

“Almost all controversial speech harms people, upsets or offends them…”

Obama: Back home again in Indonesia

Andrew Malcolm Jun 26, 2017 7:21 PM

The call to prayer and eating dog.

Testing the waters.

“primarily because the penalty for not having insurance would be eliminated.”

“If I were a Seattle lawmaker, I would be thinking hard about the $15 an hour phase-in.”

Days of future past

“Not only are taxpayers footing the bill, but people are dying unnecessarily because of this.”

Israel settles who can stand where at the Western Wall

Andrew Malcolm Jun 26, 2017 3:21 PM

Women to the right, men to the left.

Look on the bright side. There’s less snow in the summer

Big win … but for how long?

“Several Russian cities have unveiled monuments to Stalin in recent months.”

Massive disappointment