Green Room

Video: Vagina 2012

posted at 2:25 pm on November 4, 2012 by

Via BuzzFeed, this should have been an ad for OFA. It’s a perfect distillation of their “progressive” view of women voters, the political equivalent of “Chess for Girls.” See Eliana Johnson at the Corner for more.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Imagine if a guy dressed as a huge penis were expected to be taken seriously. Sometimes I do think feminists are overly fixated on their reproductive organs.

Rudemeister on November 4, 2012 at 6:22 PM

“We mean no harm to your planet! We mean no harm to your planet!”

Mary in LA on November 5, 2012 at 3:17 AM

Virginia, Virginia, Virginia!
I’m sick and tired about hearing about Virginia!
We should be concerned with all the swing states!
Wait? What? It’s vagina, not Virginia?
Oh.
Nevermind.

50sGuy on November 5, 2012 at 4:20 AM

Icky.

Sherman1864 on November 5, 2012 at 5:58 AM

When I am lying in my deathbed in the final throes of life, when I take a serious inventory of how I lived my brief and precious life, I will look back and curse myself for allowing 2:36 of my of it to be wasted on that clip.

Sharp_Right_Turn on November 5, 2012 at 6:21 AM

OBAMA 2012: LABIA OVER LIBYA

Sharp_Right_Turn on November 5, 2012 at 6:22 AM

Hahahahahaha…

I see after she got blasted in the comments and the ratings were about 5:1 negative, that she removed all the comments and disabled the ratings.

Guess she can’t handle the truth. Typical liberal. Living in their own little made up universe in their head and if anything threatens to break into that bubble, they pretend it doesn’t exist.

ButterflyDragon on November 5, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Sorry but the Molon Labia comment has got me in stitches…this is the face of the new democrat party…….

crosshugger on November 5, 2012 at 8:28 AM

shorter version: I’m a vagina here to tell you to stop objectifying women and take “women’s issues” seriously.

Nothing like a women dressed up as a vagina talking about “equality” in the work place and denouncing Romney for wanting women in the kitchen (something he didn’t say).

gwelf on November 5, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Dear God. Is this woman for real, or is she stupid?

RebeccaH on November 5, 2012 at 4:43 PM