Joe Biden Capping Off A Remarkable Week
posted at 8:38 am on November 4, 2012 by Duane Patterson
The Vice President was serious earlier in the week when he proclaimed he was bringing the crowd the full load. Whether it’s talking about the most influential paper in Florida, the Cleveland Plain Dealer, or not having been proud for one day of being Vice President under Barack Obama, the hits just kept coming.
And to put a cap on it, he was in Colorado this evening and had a little trouble projecting the energy that the Marist polling outfit says is swamping the American landscape in greater numbers than ever before. So who did he take it out on? The microphone.
It’s not exactly Reagenesque, is it?
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?