Wheel Out The Cart Full Of Qualifications
posted at 10:15 am on November 3, 2012 by Mitch Berg
Yes, it’s a partisan poll – from the America’s Future Fund.
Yes, it could very well be a bandwagoneering propaganda smokescreen to warm up the crowd for Paul Ryan’s visit to the the Twin Cities airport tomorrow (which promises to be the biggest political event in the state this cycle).
Yes, it could be a happy-talk tonic for the troops in a state that’s voted Democrat for President in every election since 1972, and is famous as the only state that never voted for The Gipper.
Yes, yes. All qualifications noted in advance.
But today’s AFF poll shows Romney up 46-45 in Minnesota; according to the poll, the state’s a tossup.
(If it’s not true? Well, after two decades as a Republican in Saint Paul, even a mirage is a fun diversion)
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”