Obama campaign manager: Why must Mitt Romney be so focused on “revenge”?
posted at 2:31 pm on November 3, 2012 by Allahpundit
Obama says something about revenge, Romney hammers him on it, ergo it’s Romney who’s made revenge his message. Of all the golden Orwellian moments Team O has given us this year, this one will be hard to beat:
The Romney campaign’s message today is revenge, ours is the President’s plan for the middle class.I’ll take that contrast any day.
— Jim Messina (@Messina2012) November 3, 2012
By this logic, O’s message is that he likes being able to fire people and thinks the 47 percent who support him are dependent on government.
Exit question for Republicans in battleground states, particularly Ohio: What’s the excuse for GOP turnout being anything less than 100 percent?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation