Video: The election rock song
posted at 6:31 pm on November 2, 2012 by Allahpundit
To cleanse the palate, via Reason, the long-awaited answer to the question of what you’d get if you crossed “Schoolhouse Rock” with “The Alex Jones Show.” It’s a tiny bit risque in one part so here’s an erring-on-the-side-of-caution content warning.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”