Video: The election rock song
posted at 6:31 pm on November 2, 2012 by Allahpundit
To cleanse the palate, via Reason, the long-awaited answer to the question of what you’d get if you crossed “Schoolhouse Rock” with “The Alex Jones Show.” It’s a tiny bit risque in one part so here’s an erring-on-the-side-of-caution content warning.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained