Video: Mr. Burns endorses Romney, of course
posted at 5:31 pm on November 2, 2012 by Allahpundit
A useful follow-up to the last post and a perfect complement to dreck like this. There is no strong case “for Obama” at this point among most of his supporters, which surely includes the majority of the “Simpsons” writing staff. There’s only a case against Romney, and thanks to O’s “bright shiny object” strategy this summer and the media’s gaffe obsession, much of the anti-Romney stuff that’s penetrated the popular consciousness is detritus. They actually include “the empty chair” and the $10,000 bet at one of the debates in Smithers’s list of grievances, along with the urban myth of Romney saying he “likes to fire people.” (He said he likes being able to fire people when they don’t provide the services he’s paying them for. You like it too. So do I. So does everyone.)
Let me know when the “South Park” guys endorse. In that case, I’ll care.
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?