Video: Mr. Burns endorses Romney, of course
posted at 5:31 pm on November 2, 2012 by Allahpundit
A useful follow-up to the last post and a perfect complement to dreck like this. There is no strong case “for Obama” at this point among most of his supporters, which surely includes the majority of the “Simpsons” writing staff. There’s only a case against Romney, and thanks to O’s “bright shiny object” strategy this summer and the media’s gaffe obsession, much of the anti-Romney stuff that’s penetrated the popular consciousness is detritus. They actually include “the empty chair” and the $10,000 bet at one of the debates in Smithers’s list of grievances, along with the urban myth of Romney saying he “likes to fire people.” (He said he likes being able to fire people when they don’t provide the services he’s paying them for. You like it too. So do I. So does everyone.)
Let me know when the “South Park” guys endorse. In that case, I’ll care.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained