Video: Biden delivers the top 10 list on Letterman
posted at 2:31 pm on November 2, 2012 by Allahpundit
Number three is cute, but any comic bit involving Joe Biden that doesn’t goof on the Biden persona is an opportunity wasted. Team O wasn’t going to okay any script that made him look stupid, though, so that’s not Letterman’s fault. What’s Letterman’s fault is the fact that most of these lines wouldn’t have made the cut at the Al Smith dinner. Good lord, man. You’re a professional.
The Atlantic has a nice rundown of early voting leads state-by-state. The GOP continues to lead in Florida, North Carolina, and, importantly, Colorado. Obama has the lead in Iowa, but it’s much diminished from where it was in 2008 — enough so that Team Romney feels confident they can make up the difference with independents on Tuesday.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style