NYT: Say, this Romney fellow’s doing pretty good in PA
posted at 5:01 pm on November 2, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
Nice catch from the Breitbart folks on this one. The NYT picks up on Team Romney’s sudden and intense interest in Pennsylvania, and allows that while this could just be high-level strategery, it might also be because Romney’s rolling in the Keystone State..
Here’s my take on this, which got eaten when I first posted this, probably because I’m posting from an iPad at 34,000 feet, on a bumpy ride no less. We have three-plus days left of effective campaigning. Neither candidate is going to waste the precious remaining time campaigning in states they don’t think they can win — or have to win. If Romney’s in PA, he’s there because he thinks he can close the deal; otherwise, he’d be sticking with Ohio.
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?