Your daily awww…
posted at 12:27 am on November 1, 2012 by Mary Katharine Ham
Paul Ryan did three events in Wisconsin today before going home to trick-or-treat with his kids:
“We will go trick-or-treating on the same route we go every year, which is the same route I went on when I was a little guy,” Ryan said earlier in Racine.
Ryan’s 10-year-old daughter, Liza, donned a blue wig and dressed up as a tamer version of pop singer Katy Perry, who recently performed at a fundraiser for President Barack Obama.
Unrecognizable in a red cape and black mask, 9-year-old Charlie dressed up as the Unknown Phantom. Grim Reaper, 7-year-old Sam, included a scythe that his dad carried around so his son could collect candy.
Janna Ryan wore a witch’s hat but her husband appeared to be dressed up as an everyday Wisconsin dad. Ryan wore the same red University of Wisconsin jacket he had on earlier in the day but added a Badgers hat to his trick-or-treat ensemble. Joining the family was Ryan’s sister-in-law Zoe, married to brother Stan, and their 2-year-old, Zaydee Mae Ryan, dressed up as a butterfly.
Photo at the link. Adorable.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”