RE: Reckless Speculation: The Sex Scandal
posted at 3:51 am on November 1, 2012 by Duane Patterson
Guy, do you suppose any member of our esteemed fourth estate will ask the good Senator his views on gender equality, especially as it relates to equal and fair pay in the
hotel room, er, workplace?
At least the Senator can say he has intimate knowledge of the Latino community after several fact-finding missions.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation