posted at 2:57 pm on November 1, 2012 by Guy Benson
MKH is on the trail in Ohio today, where she’s presently attending a (half-empty) Bill Clinton rally in Perrysburg. Oops:
Clinton: “I’m honored to be here in Pennsylvania for President Obama.” Crowd: “OHIO!”
— Mary Katharine Ham (@mkhammer) November 1, 2012
Gosh, do you think Democrats have Pennsylvania on their minds for some reason?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”