posted at 2:57 pm on November 1, 2012 by Guy Benson
MKH is on the trail in Ohio today, where she’s presently attending a (half-empty) Bill Clinton rally in Perrysburg. Oops:
Clinton: “I’m honored to be here in Pennsylvania for President Obama.” Crowd: “OHIO!”
— Mary Katharine Ham (@mkhammer) November 1, 2012
Gosh, do you think Democrats have Pennsylvania on their minds for some reason?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation