Reckless Speculation: The Sex Scandal (UPDATE: Bob Menendez?)
posted at 10:22 pm on October 31, 2012 by Guy Benson
UPDATE – I’m now hearing from several sources that the Senator in question is likely New Jersey Democrat Bob Menendez. If this information pans out (there are apparently documents and possibly even a video involved), I’ll offer further commentary. In the meantime, I’ll simply say that based on unconfirmed reports, this is not a run-of-the-mill sex scandal by any means.
UPDATE II – Getting waaaay ahead of ourselves here (the thread is called “reckless speculation” after all), but under NJ law, the governor would appoint a new US Senator in the event of a vacancy.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”