Green Room

Re: Re: Biden

posted at 6:39 pm on October 31, 2012 by

Ed, Guy and Allah. No, no, no. You do not want Mitt Romney fighting down in class the last week going after Joe Biden. Romney needs to be Romney and run his campaign.

Joe Biden belongs to all of us.

Actually, I think Joe Biden belongs to Tom Kaine. He’s always been a big fan of Tom Kaine. Why? Because he doesn’t look Indian.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Who would punch “up” to Biden?

Fallon on October 31, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Hmmmm….I don’t know half of the new Green Room crew. Never heard of this Duane Patterson…

OmahaConservative on October 31, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Yeah, I think it would’ve been helpful if they had introduced us to some of these new names and explained some of the changes to the site. I like the new layout, so I’m not complaining. But it would’ve been nice if they had kept longtime readers up-to-date during the process.

bluegill on October 31, 2012 at 7:04 PM

bluegill on October 31, 2012 at 7:04 PM

I am really missing Patrick Ishmael’s analysis and predictions in this last week before the election…

OmahaConservative on October 31, 2012 at 7:15 PM

True, that. Biden bashing is for surrogates, not for candidates.

Count to 10 on October 31, 2012 at 7:36 PM

I don’t mean to be mean…..but perhaps he has dementia? He never seems to remember which city he is in.

terryannonline on October 31, 2012 at 7:43 PM

I think most voters are OK with all of Biden’s current antics, because they know deep down he won’t be in office after Jan 20th.

They know he’s going away to be an MSNBC host, where no one will have to hear a thing he says.

Marcola on October 31, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Tangential plug: I don’t know how many of you listen to Duane and Ed on Fridays (this week on Thursday) but it is possibly THE MOST INTERESTING 90 minutes in political analysis. Duane is incredibly sharp and observant — sometimes four steps ahead of his boss HH — and it’s a delight to listen to the se two discuss the election.

Highly recommend!