Polls: Romney Leads 50/47 in Colorado, Tied in Wisconsin
posted at 11:27 pm on October 31, 2012 by Guy Benson
Buried in today’s daily tracker report from Rasmussen (which showed Mitt Romney leading Barack Obama 49/47 nationwide) were two nuggets from state polls conducted earlier in the week. In Monday night polling, Romney held a 50/47 lead in Colorado, while Wisconsin remained tied at 49 — the exact same outcome Rasmussen found late last week. Another interesting note about the polling firm’s operations:
NOTE: Rasmussen Reports is based in Asbury Park, New Jersey and we were hit hard by Hurricane Sandy. However, our survey interview calls are placed from a different location, so data gathering was able to continue.
Gallup says it will resume placing calls tomorrow.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation