Nonsense On Stilts
posted at 2:30 pm on October 31, 2012 by Duane Patterson
Megyn Kelly just finished interviewing former U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey from London about Barack Obama’s Benghazi problem. Her closing question was playing devil’s advocate and asking how he’d respond to the White House’s explanation of fog of war, bad intelligence, etc.
Mukasey said, “That’s nonsense on stilts. There’s no evidence whatsoever that the intelligence community gave that kind of information, and there’s no basis for it. There were cameras outside that consulate. Those cameras showed an attack. There was never a demonstration. There was never anybody saying anything about a video. That was a fabrication from the start.”
When will the next smoking gun drop to which Newt Gingrich has been alluding? And if these “two news networks” continue to sit on the story, will Fox end up scooping them?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen