More celebrities promote Planned Parenthood for Obama
posted at 1:12 pm on October 30, 2012 by Katie Pavlich
Planned Parenthood Action Fund is out with a new ad featuring celebrities Julianne Moore and Mary J. Blige. The ad shows a number of different people wearing “Yes We Plan” t-shirts. The message? Planned Parenthood is good for our daughters and sons, of course if they aren’t aborted first.
With so much at stake at this critical moment, our voices — and our votes — matter more than ever. And after everything President Obama has done to stand up for women in the past four years, it’s time to speak, act, and vote.
Planned Parenthood has spent millions of dollars this election cycle promoting Barack Obama and attacking Mitt Romney.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation