Confirmed: MSNBC can find something to criticize even in Romney’s hurricane relief rally
posted at 6:49 pm on October 30, 2012 by Allahpundit
I thought repurposing a campaign event to encourage aid to Sandy’s victims might earn him an hour or two of semi-neutrality from the network, but no, I guess that’s not in the cards seven days out from the big vote.
Update: It’s worse than I thought.
How’s this for a reasonable chyron twitter.com/mcmoynihan/sta…
— Michael C Moynihan (@mcmoynihan) October 30, 2012
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen