Confirmed: MSNBC can find something to criticize even in Romney’s hurricane relief rally
posted at 6:49 pm on October 30, 2012 by Allahpundit
I thought repurposing a campaign event to encourage aid to Sandy’s victims might earn him an hour or two of semi-neutrality from the network, but no, I guess that’s not in the cards seven days out from the big vote.
Update: It’s worse than I thought.
How’s this for a reasonable chyron twitter.com/mcmoynihan/sta…
— Michael C Moynihan (@mcmoynihan) October 30, 2012
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation