Wearing a horse head, D.C. man runs through Hurricane Sandy without a shirt
posted at 11:21 am on October 29, 2012 by Katie Pavlich
For those of us hunkered down in Washington D.C., entertainment can be difficult to come by. But not to worry, one man is making sure everyone has a laugh before things start getting really rough in the D.C. metro area late Monday afternoon.
Update (AP): Was going to post this myself but Katie beat me to the punch. This wasn’t shot in NYC but it perfectly captures the mood here right now: Strange bordering on surreal, yet oddly invigorating.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation