Wearing a horse head, D.C. man runs through Hurricane Sandy without a shirt
posted at 11:21 am on October 29, 2012 by Katie Pavlich
For those of us hunkered down in Washington D.C., entertainment can be difficult to come by. But not to worry, one man is making sure everyone has a laugh before things start getting really rough in the D.C. metro area late Monday afternoon.
Update (AP): Was going to post this myself but Katie beat me to the punch. This wasn’t shot in NYC but it perfectly captures the mood here right now: Strange bordering on surreal, yet oddly invigorating.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style