Upstaged: Shirtless Man Rollerblades Through Hurricane Wearing Unicorn Head
posted at 5:39 pm on October 29, 2012 by Katie Pavlich
Earlier a shirtless man wearing a horse head was filmed running through Washington D.C. during Hurricane Sandy. Now, a shirtless man wearing a unicorn head (which is really just a horse head with a bayonet attached to its face) has been spotted rollerblading through Hurricane Sandy some where on the East Coast. The unicorn man is pretty impressive and even rollerblades backward at one point. I wonder what kind of creature we’ll see next…
UPDATE: It looks like the masked unicorn is this guy, @dtra on Twitter.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation