Upstaged: Shirtless Man Rollerblades Through Hurricane Wearing Unicorn Head
posted at 5:39 pm on October 29, 2012 by Katie Pavlich
Earlier a shirtless man wearing a horse head was filmed running through Washington D.C. during Hurricane Sandy. Now, a shirtless man wearing a unicorn head (which is really just a horse head with a bayonet attached to its face) has been spotted rollerblading through Hurricane Sandy some where on the East Coast. The unicorn man is pretty impressive and even rollerblades backward at one point. I wonder what kind of creature we’ll see next…
UPDATE: It looks like the masked unicorn is this guy, @dtra on Twitter.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”