Time Lapse Video of Frankenstorm
posted at 3:38 pm on October 29, 2012 by Katie Pavlich
Pretty massive and impressive if I do say so myself. I’m a bit of a science nerd, so stuff like this blows my mind. Things in Washington D.C. aren’t looking so great right now and conditions are expected to get much worse. The rain is pouring, the wind is a howlin’ and and it feels like it is going to snow.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation