While you all watch polls and football …
posted at 12:07 pm on October 28, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
… I’ll be spending the day with my granddaughters at a pumpkin farm, as we do every year on the Sunday before Halloween. Maybe I’ll post a picture or two when we get back.
Here’s a question for everyone — has poll watching become the new spectator sport?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style