When you’ve lost Madonna concert-goers …
posted at 9:18 am on October 28, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
Actually, I’m not sure what demographic Madonna’s audience would fall into, but I’m pretty sure it’s not any of the traditional Republican constituencies. And yet …
Madonna drew some jeers from her crowd in New Orleans on Saturday night after she told audience members to vote for President Obama, the Associated Press reports.
“Who’s registered to vote?” she said, adding, “I don’t care who you vote for as long as you vote for Obama.”
The comment was followed by boos and some walk outs from the audience.
Yeah, but were they Voguing on their way out?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained