“Romney has pretty much nailed down Florida”
posted at 9:49 am on October 28, 2012 by Guy Benson
So says Mason-Dixon’s pollster, breaking down the latest Tampa Bay Times poll showing Romney up by six points in the state’s critical “I-4″ corridor. Jim Geraghty’s top source says the GOP nominee’s Saturday swing through the Sunshine State was all about “putting Florida away.” Mission accomplished? As for Romney’s schedule, it’s Ohio today, Wisconsin tomorrow. UPDATE – Question for the gallery: Will Romney set foot in Florida again over the next nine days?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained