Haven’t I Read This Article Before?
posted at 7:04 pm on October 28, 2012 by Kevin Glass
It would be pretty lazy for a conservative to write an article decrying the use of the label “pro-choice” by progressives who favor limiting individual choice in everything from purchasing soda to saving for retirement.
The New York Times apparently pays Thomas Friedman to be lazy.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen