Green Room

Video: Your first time should be with … Barack Obama?

posted at 6:01 pm on October 27, 2012 by

I don’t know if she’s the anti-Lena Dunham so much as the anti-Julia. But that ain’t a bad thing to be.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Dude

Or in this case…

Dudette

22044 on October 27, 2012 at 6:06 PM

A “B-” on delivery but a solid “A” on hitting all the right points. Bravo.

Dirt McGirt on October 27, 2012 at 6:25 PM

I want her.

eyesky on October 27, 2012 at 6:28 PM

A little hyper on the delivery, but top marks on making the point about how hideously insulting and disgusting the Democrats and Obama have been with their trumped-up “war on women.” She gets 3 stars from me.

theotherone on October 27, 2012 at 6:45 PM

I thought that was hilarious! That dumb Obama video was so insulting! I asked my 18 year old daughter what she thought of it, and she just said, “Ewwww, it’s gross”. (But apparently she really dislikes that particular actress, so she was somewhat biased) I’d be surprised if that ad gets Obama more than 8 or 10 extra votes.

BettyRuth on October 27, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Hilarious and spot on!

Minorcan Maven on October 27, 2012 at 6:59 PM

I laughed out loud. Nice job.

BKeyser on October 27, 2012 at 7:06 PM

I like her fake tattoo and necklace.

Blake on October 27, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Yeah, this “it’s all about the vajayjay” crap has to stop.

Blake on October 27, 2012 at 7:08 PM

*Stands and applauds* Awesome.

magicbeans on October 27, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Wow, if the good guys win in November, we have to save all the crap the Obama campaign shoved at us – this ad, the one with the brainwashed kids, the ones calling Romney a felon & murderer, and shove it back in the liberals’ faces every chance we can!

22044 on October 27, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Bravo, bravo!

LiquidH2O on October 27, 2012 at 7:30 PM

I’m thinking that the headline for this is misleading- this is hilarious, and needs to be filed under, “The alternative first time with Obama”.

BettyRuth on October 27, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Yep. She nailed it.

ElectricPhase on October 27, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I’d be surprised if that ad gets Obama more than 8 or 10 extra votes.

BettyRuth on October 27, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Maybe even a negative reurn.

NotCoach on October 27, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Heh — that last expression was priceless.

Liberalism itself is a parody of a political agenda. That makes parodies of libs really easy.

BTW, Crowder’s parody was a lot of fun, but this girl is fun and cute. Sorry, Steven.

Splashman on October 27, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Maybe even a negative re[t]urn.

NotCoach on October 27, 2012 at 7:53 PM

There are three groups to consider:

1) Libs. Obama could run an ad featuring him slapping his daughters, and they’d still vote for him.

2) Conservatives. If anything, the Dunham ad will help convince more conservatives to show up at the polls. Otherwise, the folks behind the ad have another four years to screw America with free birth control.

3) “Independents“. Those who would be convinced by Dunham to vote Dem, are mentally deficient (see #1 above) and would never have voted for Romney in the first place. Everyone else will either shake their head and attribute it to generic political pinheads, or take it as the last straw and vote for Romney.

Bottom line: the ad holds very little potential upside for Obama, and slightly more potential upside for Romney. So the Obama campaign is on par.

Splashman on October 27, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Splashman on October 27, 2012 at 7:57 PM

I love her “tats”. I was thinking Crowder should of had a “Mom” in a heart tattoo when he did his parody.

NotCoach on October 27, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Splashman on October 27, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I meant to type reurn. I just forgot the -. Yeah that’s it. I meant, um, to re-urn the remains of this presidency…yep, that’s what I meant.

NotCoach on October 27, 2012 at 8:13 PM

NotCoach on October 27, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Yeah, I was brainstorming a little earlier about Crowder’s tat. Maybe something like the Planned Parenthood logo, or “$16T = lots of free crap!” The possibilities are endless. But Crowder probably didn’t have much time to prepare.

Somebody should ask Crowder what the tat actually said.

Splashman on October 27, 2012 at 8:23 PM

First of all I admire George Bush for what he did for America.

If you Conservatives are so independent how come you keep blaming the government for something that happened to the whole world?

I am sick of you.

I am voting for Barack ( George Bush ) Obama.

Go KILL LIST.

Observation on October 27, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Real Lena Dunham: Not with a 10 foot pole
Fake Lena Dunham: Nice tat. Call me maybe?

Transpo on October 27, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Wow, that was great! Very, very well done. She hit the bull’s eye. Congrats to you, whoever or wherever you are.

bluegill on October 27, 2012 at 11:04 PM

This is just awesome! Perfect response to that video.

ButterflyDragon on October 27, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Very funny. Particularly as it is getting difficult to parody something that appears to be a send up of itself.

But these ridiculous Obama ads are meant as a distraction from the fact that this President left his direct representative and others to die, then lied about it, and should be impeached for his malfeasance.

So ads like “First time” and “Children of the Future” will suck up a lot of oxygen that should be used to determine how to get his traitorous butt out of the WH.

BTW, those are not “children of the future.” They are children now.

So many of the children of the future have been taken out in garbage bags, after a long day at the abortion clinic.

skeeter on October 28, 2012 at 1:28 AM