So much for the adult in the room …
posted at 9:48 am on October 27, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
Is this sort of thing really going to motivate the “youths” to go to the polls and cast ballots for Obama? Color us skeptical, but what do we know? We haven’t been a youth in some years. It does seem to us, however, that it’s unlikely to help the president with the vast majority of voters who are a decade or more removed from puberty. …
Remember when the media portrayed Obama as “the adult in the room” during the debt-ceiling negotiations? Now he seems to be aiming to run the most juvenile campaign ever.
Hey, at least one candidate in this race seems to take the job seriously. And when you get down to it, one is all we need.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation