Video: ICYMI… Ed on MoJo
posted at 4:59 pm on October 26, 2012 by Jazz Shaw
The video goodness of MSNBC’s Morning Joe co-host Mika Brzezinski being forced to speak politely to a (*gasp*) conservative. Our own Ed Morrissey shows up for a segment on Morning Joe. Two things of note, though:
First, can anyone get that woman to stop reciting a polemic in favor of Obama – and how wrong conservative opinions are – long enough to ask Ed an actual question?
Second, as Doug Mataconis noted today, at least Ed got more face time than Eugene Robinson during the segment.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation