The corporate brand most favored by Republicans is…
posted at 9:37 pm on October 26, 2012 by Allahpundit
Question: Why is Amazon not among the top 10? It’s number two among Dems and number one among indies, but nowhere to be found among Republicans. You would think that a party whose base resides in rural areas would appreciate a company that delivers goods to your door anywhere in the U.S. The only theory I can come up with is that the GOP skews older, which implies higher levels of tech ignorance. (Note that Google also features prominently in the Democratic/independent lists but is missing from the Republican one.) What am I missing here?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation