Team O’s buzz-kill e-mail
posted at 6:34 pm on October 26, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
Jim Messina sent out this buzzkiller to the e-mail list moments ago:
I’m asking you to dig deep, because I have some bad news:
We just found out that Mitt Romney and the Republicans outraised us in the first half of this month, putting us $45 million behind during these crucial final days.
The math here is pretty simple: With that cash advantage, they can outspend us by $4 million per day, every day, for the final 11 days.
And guess what else is bumming out the Big Bird/bayonets/Romnesia/binders campaign? All the negative campaigning from Team Romney:
We know what that means — more and more misleading, negative ads trashing the President, you, me, and everything we’ve accomplished together over the past four years.
Projection. It’s what’s for dinner, at least tonight.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained