Re: Romney running ads in Minnesota?
posted at 11:43 am on October 26, 2012 by Guy Benson
I’d imagine Ed has a better sense of the dynamics in Minnesota, but this must be a play for Western Wisconsin, right? If they were simply looking to build an “expand the map” narrative or mess with Team Obama’s heads, you’d think Michigan and/or Pennsylvania would be more obvious choices. All that said, between Bill Clinton’s visits to the Badger State, Obama’s Super PAC running ads in in the state, and now this move by Boston, it’s clear that Democrats are sweating about Wisconsin.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation