Re: Romney running ads in Minnesota?
posted at 12:23 pm on October 26, 2012 by Mitch Berg
Two questions in the Romney Ad buy:
Is it really covering Wisconsin?: Yep. The Twin Cities are the main TV market for west-central Wisconsin – which is a good source of GOP turnout in ‘Sconnie.
Is Minnesota in play?: Maybe. As has been noted, recent polls show Minnesota inside five. Beyond that? While the latest Star/Tribune poll showed Obama with an eight point lead, it took a D+13 sample to do it. If you roll those numbers back to even 2008 Democrat turnout levels, the race is within 3-4 points.
The answer? Maybe…
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”