posted at 4:45 pm on October 26, 2012 by Guy Benson
Just in case anyone’s keeping a running tally at home: Today, Mitt Romney delivered a serious speech about jobs and the economy to an audience in Iowa. Later this evening, Barack Obama will sit for a serious interview about God-knows-what with an audience on the Snooki Network. On the media front, Fox News has offered fresh and stunning reporting on the Benghazi massacre, which claimed the lives of our sitting ambassador and three other Americans. MSNBC has gone virtually wall-to-wall with “analysis” of how one Senate candidate’s days-old, slightly ill-phrased statement on abortion could doom Mitt Romney, or something. But remember, liberals are the adults in the room.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation