Practice safe politics!
posted at 8:50 pm on October 26, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
I have to admit, I didn’t find the Lena Durham “first time” ad offensive; I just found it incredibly narcissistic and embarrassing. The best argument OFA can make for younger voters less than two weeks out from the election is, “Isn’t Obama kinda dreamy?” Still, without that ad, we wouldn’t get this response:
Don’t lose your job because of an unwanted Presidency. Practice #ObamaAbstinence
— Steel Magnolia (@Southrngirl77) October 26, 2012
— Matt Bowman (@GenXSurvivor) October 26, 2012
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained