You’ve gotta get up early in the morning…
posted at 5:01 pm on October 25, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
But if you do, you’ll catch me on Morning Joe on MSNBC. I’m scheduled to appear at 7:30 ET or so, which means I’ll have to get down to the studio by about 6 am CT. I get up early as it is, since I live in the Midwest and we have to milk the cows and plow the north 40 and all of that. I’ll still have to make sure I have a couple of cups of morning joe myself first.
Not sure what I’m specifically going to discuss, but I assume the topic will generally be about the election. Should be fun. I ran into Joe Scarborough in New Hampshire in January and he invited me to come on at some point, and it looks like tomorrow’s the day.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation